- Basic styles ship out in 1 to 2 business days.
- Hammered and bark textured designs ship in 2 to 3 business days.
- Gold and precious metal, and camo print design inlay ships 12 to 14 business days.
- Exotic wood inlay ships 2 to 3 weeks.
- Laser pattern design ships in 2 to 3 business days.
- Diamond set design ships in 1 week.
- Custom laser pattern design ships in 2 weeks.
Jewelry Innovations LLC will replace any ring removed in a medical emergency.
Jewelry Innovations LLC has the right to void the guarantee if the ring has been altered in any way. Soldering, sizing, non-in-house engravings, or other obvious signs of abuse to the ring will void the guarantee. Warranty details are provided with each ring sold. To make a claim see the details on the warranty card. You can download the warranty card using this link—JI warranty card
1-Rings that need to be cut off: Titanium and Black Zirconium need to be removed by cutting both sides with a ring saw or diamond disk blade.
2-Rings that can be broken off: Serinium™ and Black Diamond Ceramic are more easily removed simply by using hand-held vice grips or ring cracker removal tool.
Please note: Rings primarily made of Serinium™ or Black Diamond Ceramic with an inlay may need a combination of breaking and cutting. In this situation, first, use vice grips or a ring cracker to break the primary material, then a cutting tool to cut the inlay.
Engraving services: We offer custom laser engraving on the inside and outside of the rings.