Serinium® Safety Video
Serinium® Safety Video
Serinium® Safety Video Script
Contemporary metal jewelry is the leading fashion trend in jewelry design. Today more than half of all wedding ring sets include at least one contemporary metal ring, as more and more people are choosing these new high tech materials over traditional jewelry metals such as gold and platinum.
Contemporary metals can be super hard and super tough. But safety can be a problem. As you’ll see in a moment, quick, safe removal of a ring in an injury situation can make the difference between saving and losing a finger.
Let’s start with Tungsten Carbide. Tungsten Carbide is difficult to remove in an emergency. It’s too hard to remove by cutting. Tungsten Carbide rings can be broken off, but are likely to explode shards in all directions, including into the wearer’s finger.
Cobalt Chromium rings are also not a safe choice. They cannot be broken off. Under pressure, cobalt chromium rings will deform and crush the wearer’s finger. Cutting Cobalt Chromium is possible, but requires special high speed, high heat diamond saws which emergency rooms usually don’t have. The cutting process takes a long time and generates extreme heat which can cause severe burns.
But there is one beautiful and safe choice – Serinium®. Serinium® was developed specifically to solve the safety problems of contemporary metal jewelry. Called The Precious Contemporary Metal™, Serinium® is an ultra-hard, ultra-tough bright silver-white alloy that can be quickly, easily and safely removed in an emergency using commonly available tools. Under pressure, a Serinium® ring will crack into two pieces and safely drop off the finger. Cutting is never required, and there are no sharp edges. Serinium® is hypo-allergenic and will never tarnish, oxidize or change color. Serinium® has even been awarded a patent for its unique combination of safety, beauty and toughness.
With their unparalleled, patented combination of strength, durability, beauty and safety, Serinium® wedding rings are the perfect choice for today’s couples.
To learn more about the qualities of this advanced metal, visit the website SERINIUM.COM
Serinium® wedding band characteristics:
- Serinium ® is ultra-hard and will last a lifetime. Its brilliant white color will never tarnish, oxidize or yellow.
- Serinium ® wedding bands are Comfort Fit bands for ultimate wearability, whether your activity is trail running, fishing, water sports, hunting, hiking, or winter outdoor activities.
- Serinium ® is the next generation jewelry metal that moves beyond gold and platinum to new heights of beauty, durability and sustainability.
- Serinium ® is hypoallergenic.
- Serinium ® is covered by a lifetime warranty and size exchange policy.
- Serinium ® is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,289,037
We’re ready to connect with you and get social!